Monday, August 19, 2013

SNOWDEN'S SECRET!!!

"Yossarian was cold, too, and shivering uncontrollably. He felt goose pimples clacking all over him as he gazed down despondently at the grim secret Snowden had spilled all over the messy floor. It was easy to read the message in his entrails. Man was matter, that was Snowden’s secret. Drop him out a window and he’ll fall. Set fire to him and he’ll burn. Bury him and he’ll rot, like other kinds of garbage. That was Snowden’s secret. Ripeness was all." 

Remember when Snowden died. It was a sad, sad day. He kept on whimpering,"I'm cold." while I consoled back,"There, there." He died in my arms after that plane accident where Dobbs' airplane was hit by heavy anti-aircraft fire and flak.. But through this experience, I have learned that without his spirit, man is already dead. He can't live. He is just matter without soul. You could do anything you wanted to him and it would happen. You had to live with your spirit. You had to make sure it didn't fade away. Man is nothing without its spirit. Even though god created pain and danger, I sure am glad he created the spirit, so we could actually be alive. I have realized that I am acting without my spirit. Becoming Colonel Korn and Colonel Cathcart's friend just so I could be rich, famous, and back home, instead of facing a court martial. I'll either fly the missions that I have been scared of all this time or maybe even desert the army. I will not like two wicked colonels that I have never and will never like. I live a true life instead of a false, spiritless life. This memory that has used to haunt me all this time shall become my new essence. Ripeness is all.
Written by Captain Yossarian

No comments:

Post a Comment