Sunday, August 18, 2013

C.I.D ISSUES

Today, a C.I.D man disguised as a pilot visited me. I knew he was a C.I.D. man because he already told my men that he was a C.I.D. man and told them to not reveal his identity. Despite this, Sergeant Towser told me that there was a C.I.D. man coming to me. I told the investigator about this, who immediately was alarmed and decided that he would perform a security check on him. he even urged me to hide any important documents away from him. Afterwards, the man showed me copies of censored documents from the hospital with Washington Irving or Irving Washington written as a signature, which was very peculiar because I have no men called Washington Irving or Irving Washington. Disappointed, thinking that the suspect was very clever and that he was using a hidden third name. After ruffling through his papers, he comes up with a document the group chaplain's name, A.T. Tappman, at the bottom, making the C.I.D. man suspect that it was the group chaplain. Luckily, I told him that somebody probably forged the chaplain's signature to escape detection. The investigator the checked with me one last time over the documents. But before leaving, he told me that he suspected that Sergeant Towser was going though communications addressed to me. After leaving, another C.I.D. man in red pajamas jumped into my office, and demanded to know who the other C.I.D. man was, which I replied that he was a C.I.D. man. Stating that he was the only C.I.D. man here, the C.i.D. man told me about his sickness and interrogated me on the same matter of Washington Irving in documents. Being helpful, I told him that the previous C.I.D. man was talking about Irving. He glowed, bidding me farewell, saying that he would consult his superiors. I was about to ease up and relax, but the C.I.D. man who had came before rushed in, asking if a man in red pajamas came in and say anything about Washington Irving. When I answered that he did and was located in the hospital as a very sick man, he excitedly said that he would go after him disguised as a patient. So Washington Irving or Irving Washington, you better watch out because two C.I.D. men are after you and will stop at nothing to get you.
Written by Major Major Major Major

No comments:

Post a Comment