Friday, August 16, 2013

MYSTERIOUS CODE ALARMS MILITARY!!!

A very strange happening occurred in Rome. A call had came, and when I attended to it, I only heard one thing: "T.S. Elliot". When General Peckem asked me about the caller, I responded that the caller was unidentified, and said only, "T.S. Elliot". Puzzled, he wondered about the mysterious message. With a devious look, General Peckem told me to call General Dreedle without letting him know who is calling. When I handed the phone to Peckem, he abruptly says "T.S. Elliot" and hanging up. We promptly get back to our work, although aware of the phone. soon, we hear the phone. This time the general picks it up and unfortunately he announces that the mysterious person again said, "T.S. Elliot". We both are alarmed by this peculiar message. Peckem tried contacting Communications to check if "T.S. Elliot" was a new code or the colors of the day, but Communications reported that "T.S Elliot" was neither. I tried calling my good friend Ex-Private First Class Wintergreen of the Twenty-seventh Air Force to see if he knew anything about it, but he responded that "T.S. Elliot" was not in their records. Sadly, he stated that my conversation skills were too monotonous. General Peckem suspected General Dreedle because of the skeet shooting scandal he cause by making his men shoot skeet whenever they were available. All in all, we were not able to conclude the origin or meaning of the enigmatic code "T.S. Elliot", but keep your eyes or ears open for the code. Please report it to General Peckem or Dreedle.
Written by Colonel Cargill

No comments:

Post a Comment